We are currently seeking awesome candidates to join our team! See details below:
Position: Professional Development Trainer and Coach – Full Time
Start Date: Summer 2019
Who we are:
Jacki Brickman, Inc. is committed to supporting professionals in refining communication skills and empowering people to become even better at what they do. The Catalyst Approach® to professional development centers around our commitment to reversing the trend of over-training and under-implementing. Our ability to create lasting relationships with our clients is a unique result of high-quality everyday work based on careful communication strategies that yield results in the workplace and beyond.
Who we are looking for:
We seek enthusiastic, creative, skilled, master educator to be part of a dynamic team of trainers and coaches to launch and support classroom management and student support strategies in school settings throughout the Midwest, with home-base being in either the Twin Cities or Central Minnesota.
Who you are:
- An ENVoY® implementer. It is the launching point for nearly everything we do.
- You have an unyielding commitment to teacher support. You know one of the best ways to support students is through high-quality teacher and teacher-leader support. Teacher bashers need not apply.
- People trust you and you don’t let them down. People you barely know tend to spill their deepest and darkest secrets to you.
- You believe in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi might have been talking about you when he said; “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
- You believe in collaboration and at the same time you can thrive flying solo. You’ll work alongside an amazing team of people who work together to help each other grow. Although you are with people all day, you successfully work independently most of the time.
- You are a problem solver. You embrace the responsibility to make things happen and you have the attitude to get it done.
- You have street smarts and common sense. Yep, that’s important to us.
- You are funny. You like to laugh…at yourself and at life. Humor is one of our highest values.
- You are ambitious. You set high, yet measurable, goals for yourself and you meet those goals. Every time.
- You are curious, love to learn new things and are a high implementer. You are always looking for ways to refine your craft.
- You empower people. People feel better when they are around you. You’re the kind of person people want on their team.
- You are creative. You can take a concept and deliver it in a way that people can understand and own.
- You are interested in learning and growing around equity, cultural competency, trauma, and any other area that will help support student success in school.
- You inquire. Smart people ask questions.
What you will do:
- Watch amazing educators work with incredible students.
- Support students by providing the highest quality professional development to their teachers, helping them become even better at what they do.
- Provide empowering, individualized, job-embedded feedback that supports growth. Yes, you get your own “green” chair.
- Provide engaging, high-quality training, which includes transporting those large easels and poster bags in and out of schools, often.
- Lead teams of educators on ENVoY® Live Site Visits.
- Support long-term, systemic implementation of the Catalyst Approach® suite of courses.
- Collaborate and communicate: with co-workers and clients. You will need to be able to listen and communicate effectively in-person, on the phone and via email.
- Be present in the moment of each day, giving our clients your undivided attention.
- Build relationships with a variety of clients with diverse experiences and learning styles.
What you’ve done:
- Gone to college…earned your degree in education or social work.
- Worked in a school with students for at least seven (7) years. Yeah, we believe folks that support teachers should be actual educators who have worked with real students.
- Earned your ENVoY® certification.
- Taught in a variety of settings (buildings, grade levels, etc.) with a variety of people. People who speak highly of you.
- Understand the needs of high poverty/urban schools – even better if you’ve worked in one yourself.
- Helped out your colleagues (formally or informally) become even better at their work.
What we offer:
- Full-time salary
- 401 K
- Personal time to foster a balanced life-style
- Dedicated time toward your own professional development- through coaching and training
- Support to reach your goals
- A dynamic team of professionals
Can’t wait to be on the team?
Send a resume and cover letter (that captures who you truly are) to Jessica at email@example.com.
Confirmation of application will be sent, if you don’t receive a confirmation it means we didn’t get your application – send it again. Initial interviews will begin mid-January. All candidates selected for interview will be notified via email.
References will not be contacted until the final round of interviews and you will be notified prior to any reference contacts.
Position will remain open until filled or until we close the position.